Examples of affirmations:
- I have no duty to be perfect
- I always have options
- I am not my mistakes
- This is a learning experience
Some of my own personal affirmations:
- “I may be a warped mass, but when you place me at the top of a sleep grade and give me a swift kick, I can turn into a ball of unknown power.”
- “I am sick, I am sexy, I am sixty-ish, I am a scud missile, don't mess with me.”
- “I may wear out, but I won’t break down.”
- “As I walk this path, I understand the privilege of intersections, these interruptions enrich my life.”
- “Words impact me; I will choose well and use them as my voice for the benefit of others.”
Tip! Write or read and affirmation four times a day, EVERY DAY. Put it on your mirror or your desktop.
What's on your mind?
Grab your pen and pencil or keyboard . NOW!
“Affirmations create positive awareness and crowd out negative mind clutter.”